FHS Spring Exam Schedule
- Students with an EOC who do not take it during exam week will receive an incomplete for the course until the exam is made up.
- State exams count for 20% of the final grade.
- Students absent during state exams will have their names given to the county testing coordinator for make-up testing at a later date.
- Students will need their charged Chromebooks for exams. For students who receive read-aloud modifications, please bring earbuds or headphones.
Signing Out during exams
- Students who need to leave early during exam week must submit their parent note to the first teacher they have each day. Teachers will turn in the notes to Ms. Shore in the office.
- Students who sign out may pick up lunch and then immediately leave campus; students with siblings at Forbush Middle School are not allowed to sign them out early. Students may not visit other school campuses on exam days.
- Except in an emergency situation, students cannot sign out before the end of their testing session. The office will be unable to call into classrooms. Doing so causes test mis-administrations.