Prom Information 2021
When and Where:
Prom will be held May 1, 2021, at Forbush High School from 6 pm until 10 pm.
Dress code is formal attire. Masks must be worn in keeping with COVID-19 protocols. As prom is a school-sponsored function, it is governed by the same rules and regulations in force at FHS.
Who is eligible to attend:
- Juniors and Seniors are invited and may bring one guest. The guest must be at least a freshman and no older than 20.
- Outside Guests - If a student wants to bring a guest that does not currently attend FHS, an outside guest request form must be completed and returned for approval with a copy of the driver’s license of the guest to the Principal’s office by Wednesday, April 14th. Forms may be picked up starting March 24th in the front office, school library, or Mrs. Matthew’s room (411D). If your guest is not approved, you will be contacted by the school at least two weeks before the event. The administration is responsible for the final approval of all prom attendees.
- Students who have any out-of-school suspensions or excessive in-school suspensions will not be allowed to attend the event. Students who have accumulated eight or more unexcused absences will not be able to attend.
How to pay for admittance to prom:
$20 per person for juniors, seniors, and early graduates of the senior class
$25 per person for sophomore guests and freshmen guests
$30 per person for outside guests
- Students must be cleared of all school fees and debt before being allowed to purchase prom tickets. All juniors and seniors will be given a fee/debt statement by April 7th so they can take care of these issues before coming to buy tickets. If freshmen or sophomore guests are unsure if they have debts they may check with Mrs. Wyrick in the front office.
- We will accept prom payments April 8- 9 and April 12-14 in the lobby of A building during lunches only.
- After April 14th prices for entrance will increase by $5.00 at each level.